How sports have changed my life.

Sports have always been a huge part of my life. I have been going to sporting events around the country, since I was 2 years old. Overall, Sports have been a way I can spend time with my friends and a way I can connect with my family. During the day, my family may fight, but when we are at any sport event, there is no fighting. We are all one big family that enjoys sports.


One game that I will always remember, is the Florida vs. Wisconsin basketball game. My brother works and lives in New York, so it was his idea for us to go up and see Florida play at Madison Square Garden. When we first got to the game, we were very nervous that we went up for nothing. Early in the game, Wisconsin started to take a lead and at one point were up eleven points. Slowly as the half went on, Florida started to make a comeback. At the end of the half, Florida was up two points. In the second half, this trend continued and the game was close the whole time. With three seconds left in the game Zak Showalter made a shot
for Wisconsin to tie the game up and send it into overtime. My entire family was very nervous at this point because we thought Florida had won the game, but then he made this shot. In overtime with around thirty seconds left, Wisconsin was up two and had a fast break, my family thought the game was over, but then Canyon Barry came out of nowhere and had a clutch block. At the very end of the game, Wisconsin was up 2 with 4 seconds left. They had the ball at their side of the court with no timeouts. They passed the ball into Chris Chiozza and he dribbled down the court and ended up making a game-winning buzzer beater.
After this went in my entire family went crazy. This was the first time I had ever seen a game-winning buzzer beater and it was for my favorite tea
m.

This is how sports have changed my life, how has it changed yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Down the crazy future of the NBA Draft

76ers #1 overall pick